Saturday, September 26, 2009

Some more pictures from this year.

Sam's first trip to church at 6 days old. He's the one in the Orange sling. ( and if you are an avid babywearer and think that I'm wearing him too low, I am. It's just that he really seemed to like it that way. LOL)
Caleb started 1st grade!
Paige & Caleb. I can't believe how big they are getting!

Rhys and his best friend ever watching a 4th of July parade. What will we do when he moves away soon? : (

Trying to catch up after a year off of blogging is hard. Here's the latest with us.

Rhys started Voluntary Pre Kindergarten (VPK) this year. Caleb is in 1st grade and Paige is in 5th grade. Both boys will be in Teeball again this Fall. Go Rangers! Clif will be an assistant coach this season. Yay for Coach Clif! Paige is in cheerleaing and seems to be loving it. I'm still working ( on maternity leave right now) and Baby Sam will be staying with my stepmom when I return to work.

No comments: