Monday, August 13, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

Saturday was my Birthday and we had a great time. Normally something goes wrong on my B-day but not this year. ( Other than I had to wash the dishes... LOL)
Friday night we went out to a Japanese restaurant for dinner and had a funtime. My Dad and Barbara gave me a giftcard to do some shopping. Saturday Clif volunteered to take all 3 kids to the creek while I went shopping by myself. Brilliant! Afterwards we had dinner with some "church people" ROTFL.. sorry Alicia, I had to say it. We played Monopoly and let the kids run around like little madmen. It was a great evening... so thank you to the Ramsey's for letting us invade their house!
Sunday I drove up to Statenville Ga to see my friend Harley get baptized. WooHoo! Her pastor ( is that what I should call him Harley?) preached out of 1kings. I love the story of Elijah and the Baal prophets. Really, it's one of my favorite stories but then I'm a little sarcastic at times so it fits me.... Hee Hee He really hit a chord with me talking about how we pray for rain but never fire. I need to chew on it for awhile but I really understand what he's saying. You can't get the Rain( blessings) until you get the Fire ( hard times)

Anyway, Thank you to everyone for the Warm Birthday wishes.....

No comments: